- What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Utrecht, The Netherlands, Europe!
- Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Finishing Crossing to Safety and finally reading We the Animals.
- Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Haven’t prepared any but I cleaned a whole bowl of grapes so… Looking forward to that!
- Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’ve read so little for a long time lately that I hardly dare call myself a reader any more. My choice of books is literature (rarely Dutch though) and mysteries. Some of my favourite books are Mr Sandman by Barbara Gowdy, The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle by Murakami, A Pale View of Hills and Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro and ANYTHING by David Mitchell. I love both reading from paper as on my Kobo Glo. I just don’t like that I can’t choose fitting bookmarks to accompany the different ebooks. :(
- If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?
I didn’t participate in October’s readathon but I was here for the one in April 2013. Today I’m NOT going to read as many hours nor books as possible and I AM going to connect with the community fun a lot.
Currently reading: Crossing to Safety ~ Wallace Stegner (ebook)
Books finished: 0
Pages read: 0
Running total of pages read: 0
Amount of time spent reading: 0
Running total of time spent reading: 0
Amount of time spent on socialising: 0