I love the subtle colour combination of fresh greens, purple and white.
- Pointed cabbage
- Romaine lettuce
- Marrowfat peas
And here’s how it’ll look on the menu!
Menuplan 11-17 July
- [Wednesday] Leftover night: courgette soup with baguette, lentil salad, broad beans, fennel beans with tomato-paprika sauce and cajun potatoes.
- [Thursday] Chilli with guacamole and rice.
- [Saturday or Sunday] Indian cuisine -to be decided- with leftover rhubarb chutney and papadums.
- Sambal goreng boontjes & kool (cabbage & beans) with nasi goreng (fried rice).
- Spaghetti al (faux) ‘tonno’ with marrowfat peas.
- Veggie roti (potato, carrot, green beans, bell pepper, tofu).
Most meals will be accompanied by salad.
Also: courgette soup (again), EVA’s cucumber spread that Uniflame recommended, ‘tuna salad’, broad bean spread and I have yet to make those rhubarb-strawberry muffins! I didn’t feel like baking this morning. :( Maybe tomorrow?!