Organic CSA vegetables week 24, 2011
Our tomcat Ringo coming to check out the escarole among the organic vegetables again…
- Broad-leaved endive
- Romaine lettuce
- Chinese cabbage (napa, michihli)
- Red & green basil
- Scapes (garlic flowers)
Organic CSA vegetables week 25, 2011
- Pointed green cabbage
- Red lettuce
- Rapini (turnip tops)
- Courgette (zucchini)
- Snow peas
It’s the last rhubarb of the season and I haven’t figured out yet what to do with it. Any ideas?
Here’s the rest of our menu plan!
Menu plan June 22-27 2011
- Pea soup from a can [Wednesday]
- Sambal goreng cabbage tahu (Vegetarisch Indonesisch kookboek p.93) [Thursday]
- Szechuan noodles (leftover sauce) and Chinese cabbage with coconut (Exotic & Traditional Vegetables p.2) [Friday]
- Simple dinner with guests before going to piano recital: Cream of tomato soup (La Dolce Vegan p.114), salad with snow peas, brownies [Saturday]
- Imam’s Eggplant, mashed carrot salad & tabbouleh (World Food Café p.37, 39 & 31)
- Tomato, cucumber and green pepper mezze (World Food Café p.37), Turkish lentil soup (Met machtig mooie menu’s de wereld rond p.36), leftovers
From the menu plan I previously posted I’ve already shown you the Couscous salad with Orange Basil-Tempeh and Sweet Miso Dressing. Here are the pictures of two other dinners I photographed.
Join Beth Fish’s Weekend Cooking with a food related post!