A quick post about this week’s organic vegetables from Amelis’Hof. If you think you missed some veggies lately — you’re right! I’m two weeks behind but will post about them a.s.a.p.
- Spring onions
- Bok choi
- Red bell pepper
Looking forward to next week when we’ll be getting STRAWBERRIES!
Menu plan for the week (#21)
- Carrot-orange soup, Puy lentil salad (from The Vegan Table Cookbook p.190 via Food for Thought podcast) and panini. [Wednesday]
- Noodles & sesame-ginger stir-fry with tofu, shiitake mushrooms, pakchoi, leek, paprika and carrot (inspired by Eileen’s stir-fry in La Dolce Vegan! p.148). [Thursday]
- Veggie hotdog, lentil leftovers & green salad.
- Noodle salad & leek soup (Mc Donald’s Kitchen p.59).
- Sweet potato with spicy cumin mayo (VEGA-gerechten p.364), veggie burger and baked leek with oyster mushrooms (Eethuis Iris’ Groentegetechten p.40).
- Lentil loaf (from The Vegan Table Cookbook p.248 via Food for Thought podcast)
On Tuesday I’ll be dining out with friends so I’m guessing Mr Gnoe will be eating pizza, omelet or something else with cheese and/or egg. ;)
Do you have any plans for the week?