I’ve subscribed to this year’s Blog Improvement Project (BIP) since it seemed a nice way to do some regular housekeeping on Graasland. It could be argued that maintenance isn’t really improvement, but I think it is :) And maybe you do too, after you’ve looked at my to do list(s). Tasks are in no specific order.
- clean up 11 remaining uncategorized (imported) posts
- check and replace old images (location)
- clean up tags
Add / Change
- index page(s) for book and film reviews
- import (Dutch) book reviews from old museum website
- add ‘Books read in…’ posts for 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
- translate or summarize Dutch book and film reviews in English
- check glossary and update if necessary
- finish draft posts ;)
- make cheat sheet with special characters like ō
- put together index page cheat sheet
Stuff to think about
- when to add which tags?
- claim domain and migrate?
- or change to more flexible wordpress theme?
- personalize header pic (if possible)?
- declutter sidebar?
- change categories into clearer topics?
- change gravitar & favicon?
- add Dutch summary to rss-feed for each post from now on?
- find blogging buddy?
Oh, and I still want to check out The Bloggie Cult mentoring program and forum! Although that might lead to a longer list of things to do ;)