I ate today’s bento on the train journey home because I had been in a meeting all day :-o And I don’t feel comfortable enough yet to eat my bento in public ;)
Well, that’s not completely true: I was also just too busy — and I did eat my side dish of yogurt and fresh nectarine!
This morning I was in quite a hurry to leave once I had finished compiling my bento (although it really didn’t take much time) so apologies for the bad picture quality.
- boiled egg
- salad of romaine, beans, broccoli, radish
- cherry tomatoes
- pesto and balsamic dressing
- hazelnuts (toasted)
- little Boursin cream cheese balls with herbs and olives
- basil leaves
- fennel crackers
- nectarine (on the side) mixed with a little lemon juice and honey
- organic yogurt (on the side)
- carrot (on the side)
Except for the egg, crackers and side dishes I threw everything together to have one big healthy salad. It was delicious!