You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘ster’ tag.
A starry bento to follow up my Equinox Bento. The days are getting longer, nights shorter and last weekend Daylight Saving Time went into effect again. Yay for long summer evenings!
Now why not just call it “Star Bento”? I hear you ask. That’s easy — because I was in a German speaking part of Belgium this Sunday when the clock changed. We went to visit family so I made another batch of that yummy creamy roasted red pepper hummus to bring along, and several other foodie-goodies like peanut butter cupcakes and the sun-dried tomato aïoli I posted about last month!
- Tofu in BBQ sauce
- Yellow bell pepper stars & parsley
- Green salad: sprouted chickpeas & azuki beans, gherkin, cucumber, steamed green beans, bell pepper, spring onion
- Bottle of balsamic vinegar dressing
- Switchback cut banana
- Sesame bread sticks (to dip)
- Roasted red pepper hummus
- More veggies: gardencress, mini plum tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, radishes
- Croutons made out of leftover tomato focaccia (salad topping)
- Dried fruit: cranberries & apricot
- Crunchy onions (salad topping)
BTW did you notice my new pink ‘spork’ tool? I picked it up at the Kathmandu outdoor shop for €2,50. Works really well!