Well, I’ll start off with bento #36: my Royal bento!
You might wonder why this bento is called ‘royal’ since it’s not particularly rich, nor are there any crown jewels on view. But it does contain a lot of orange stuff and Oranje (= orange) is our royal family’s family name ;)
Maybe you’ll also notice that this bento is quite low on carbs. That’s because I also brought two sandwiches. And since I always do that I will have to try to keep my bento’s this way. But it’s not easy!
What Friday 23th November’s bento contained…
- Nigella’s sticky chocolate pudding! (yummy! GREAT recipe!)
- cherry tomatoes
- star cress
- pumpkin cheese stars
- cucumber stars and leftover pieces
- water cress
- black olives in half an orange sweet bite
- dressing and humus in containers
- almost hiding is a laughing cow cheese wedge
- completely hiding is an (orange ;) carrot
- apple on the side
If the pudding hadn’t been there I could have said this was a very healthy bento ;)
No need to tell you I really enjoyed it :))
There are no December bento’s yet… Next one will be #40!